Sunday, July 09, 2006























I wanted to have some of these stamps created at zazzle.com
I was at the end of the ordering process, on the cusp of the "submit order" button-push, when I read the guidelines:

Examples of what is prohibited include content or design elements that, in our sole judgment and discretion, we believe may
  • Incorporate a celebrity, current or former leader, politician, religious figure, convicted criminal or notorious person, or other famous person's name or likeness.

Since the image on the stamp represents many if not all of those categories, I cancelled my order.

Readers possessing knowledge of the law in this sort of matter are encouraged to share.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home